Wednesday 25 March 2009

Back on track

Despite having my parade rained on (someone that thinks reading blogs can allow viruses to creep in )I've decided to carry on regardless, even if my fanclub is tiny but exclusive. Both computers at home are still very tja... skeptisk... about blogspot, but I can use the one at work, and look - it's outside office hours.
I was very flattered to hear that Karen has visited my humble blogsite (Hey, Karen!) and wish I'd got to meet Stepper when we were neighbours for three weeks. Give me your blog addresses so i can learn from the experts. My Tam does a pretty good job though...
Have a nice day, what's left of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hei Anne:)
    I read on Tamsins blog that you had started your own blog. So I thought I had to check it out:) And here I am:) Good luck with blogging!

    My blog is mostly scrapbooking and photos, but you are welcome to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you're famous already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. I feel like a celebrity! I don't know what my blog address is, and I hardly ever write in it but I will let you know if I ever figure it out :)

    I hope things are well in Norway!

    ReplyDelete